Search Unorthodox Youth

Wednesday 25 March 2015

47 Thoughts You Have At University

1. Do you think anyone will notice if I just leave?

2. Did I hand in my assignment?


3. Do I really need to go to that lecture?


4. Holy Sh***, everyone actually knows what they're doing


5. I should not have gone out last night


6. I have forgotten everything I learnt at the beginning of this semester



7. Thank God we have a mid semester break


8. I definitely did not prepare enough for this presentation 



9. I swear I am only failing because my tutor hates me


10. Please do not approach me and ask for me to join your social club


11. I cannot believe one of my team members gave me a bad peer review 


12. No, I do not want to join your peer support group


13. Yes, of course I participate in my tutorials


13. Can that person just put their f****** hand down 


14. The only point in going to this tutorial, is to get my name marked off.


15. Will that person just shut up and let someone else speak



16. I cannot believe that person just left,  leaving us to do all of the work


17. Thank f***, I made it through exams


18. Maybe I should have deferred


19. I am the only person that does anything in this group assignment


20. Srsly... a tutorial at 8am. 


21. They won't know if I actually read the reading


22. I can't do this anymore


23.  It is only by pure luck I finished that exam


24. Do you think they'll actually check my sources?


25. I wonder if there is a vending machine around?


26. There is actually a semi decent person in this tutorial


27. I'm tired


28. All my group wants to do is what they want to do and do not listen to me at all


29. I'm not procrastinating


30. I'll finish this essay off tomorrow


31. I don't know if I even like university
  

32. I just don't care anymore, I just want to pass


33. Can everyone stop asking me what I want to do when I graduate


34. I have no idea what I am doing


35. At least I'm not the only one that failed the exam


36. I can't understand anything they are saying


37. Sh**, they definitely saw me looking at their exam paper


38. So what if I used a thesaurus 


39. Who sets these exam times?


40. I actually passed


41. I cannot wait until this is all over


42. I don't understand anything


43. No, I cannot go out with you tonight I have to study


44. They didn't say that this would be in the exam 


45. Please don't ask me about what we're talking about


46. Yes, I am coping fine


47. Do I really need to know all of this?


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Templates by pipdig